Cello is a blockchain provision and operational system, which helps provide Blockchain as a Service.
Using Cello, everyone can:
- Provision customizable Blockchains instantly, e.g., a Hyperledger fabric network.
- Maintain a pool of running blockchains atop of baremetals, vms, Docker Swarm and Kubernetes.
- Check the system status, scale the chain numbers, change resources... through a dashboard.
Explore more scenarios.
- Manage the lifecycle of blockchains, e.g., create/delete/keep health automatically.
- Response nearly instantly, even with hundreds of chains, or nodes.
- Support customized (e.g., size, consensus) blockchains request, currently we support hyperledger fabric.
- Support native Docker host or swarm host as the compute nodes, more supports on the way.
- Support heterogeneous architecture, e.g., Z, Power and X86, from bare-metal servers to virtual machines.
- Extend with monitor/log/health features by employing additional components.
For new users, it is highly recommended to read the tutorial first.
- How to contribute
- Architecture Design
- Database Model
- Develop react js
- pep8 style guide, Coding Style
Why named Cello?
Can you find anyone better at playing chains? :)
This project is a Hyperledger project in Incubation. It was proposed to the community and documented here, and was approved by Hyperledger TSC at 2017-01-07. Information on what Incubation entails can be found in the Hyperledger Project Lifecycle document.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.