Welcome to Hyperledger Cello¶
Hyperledger Cello (HLC) is a blockchain provision and operation system, which helps people use and manage blockchains in a more efficient way.
Based on advanced blockchain technologies and modern PaaS tools, Cello provides the following major features:
- Manage the lifecycle of blockchain networks, e.g., create/start/stop/delete/keep health automatically.
- Support customized blockchain network config, e.g., network size, consensus type.
- Support multiple underly infrastructure including bare-metal, virtual machine, vSphere, native Docker host, swarm and Kubernetes. More supports on the way.
- Extends with advanced features like monitoring, logging, health and analytics capability by integrating with existing tools like ElasticStack.
Using Cello, blockchain developers can:
- Build up a Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform quickly from scratch.
- Provision customizable Blockchains instantly, e.g., a Hyperledger fabric v1.x network.
- Check the system status and manage chains, upload smart contract and test... through dashboards.
- Maintain a pool of running blockchain networks on top of bare-metals, virtual clouds (e.g., virtual machines, vsphere Clouds), container clusters (e.g., Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes).
For beginners, it is highly recommended to read the Setup first.
For additional helps, feel free to take the following channels:
- Wikipage: Lots of information and documentation about the project, e.g., meeting schedule, design doc.
- Mail List: General technical topics with Cello project.
- RocketChat Room: Real-time online discussions.
- Jira Board: Find development status, report bug, or help contribute code.
- Gerrit: Development related code and patchsets, welcome to contribute.
- Stack Overflow: Stack overflow discussion questions about cello.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.