Welcome to Hyperledger Cello
Hyperledger Cello is a blockchain provision and operation system, which helps manage blockchain networks in an efficient way.
Hyperledger Cello provides the following features:
- Manage the lifecycle of blockchain networks (mainly support Hyperledger fabric now), e.g.,
- Support customized blockchain network, e.g., network size, consensus type.
- Support multiple underly infrastructure including bare-metal, virtual machine, native Docker host, swarm or Kubernetes. More supports on the way.
- Support heterogeneous architecture, e.g., X86, POWER and Z, from bare-metal servers to virtual machine clouds.
- Extendable with monitoring, logging, health and analytics capability by integrating with existing tools like ELK.
Using Cello, application developers can:
- Build up a Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) platform quickly from scratch.
- Provision customizable Blockchains instantly, e.g., a Hyperledger fabric network v1.0.x.
- Maintain a pool of running blockchain networks on top of bare-metals, virtual clouds (e.g., virtual machines, vsphere Clouds), container clusters (e.g., Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes).
- Check the system status, adjust the chain numbers, scale resources... through dashboards.
For new users, it is highly recommended to read the Tutorial for Beginners first.
- Terminology and Concept
- Start Cello
- Adoption Scenarios
- Configuration for Production
- Manage Cello services
- Operator Dashboard operate
- User Dashboard operate
Contribute to the Project
For additional helps, feel free to take the following channels:
- Wikipage: Lots of information and documentation about the project.
- Jira Board: Find development status, report bug, or help contribute code.
- Mail List: General discussions with Cello project.
- Rocket.Chat channels: Real-time technical conversations.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.