Cello ctl is a tool to manage cello api service
This application can manage all cello api service, to control Networks of hyperledger deployment.
The default config store directory is, $HOME/.cello or /etc/cello, you can create config.yaml under these folders.
--config string config file (default is $HOME/.cello/config.yaml) -h, --help help for celloctl -t, --toggle Help message for toggle
- celloctl create - Create resource in cell service from a file
- celloctl delete - Delete resource in cell service
- celloctl get - Get resource in cell service
- celloctl refresh-token - Refresh user token
- celloctl version - Print the version number of cello client